“Through the solar system and beyond!”… is exactly where Dinoman takes his audience in this fast paced exploration of the heavens. The eight classical planets are visited and investigated—as well as Pluto, gravity, and the incredible cold of space. Dinoman Space uses dinosaurs, meteors, comets, liquid air, and a goldfish to give students a truly unique view of the heavens
This show starts with a birthday for Dinoman’s goldfish. He just happens to turn 23 years old on the day of the performance; and, of course, he wants a dinosaur extinction theme party! Who wouldn’t? From here it’s onward and upward through the solar system and beyond!
- Dinoman Space! is geared to the elementary school curriculum
- The show incorporates our inflatable dinosaurs with a large comet and meteor for a truly dynamic set
- The performance is a great way to recap a space unit—the sun, the planets, and other heavenly bodies are discussed
- Running time for the show is 40-45 minutes
- Liquid nitrogen is used to demonstrate extreme coldness
- Liquid nitrogen is just cold -321 degrees below zero—it is not explosive in any way
- The optional follow-up workshops explore extreme temperatures even further!
- Workshops are approximately 20 – 25 minutes and should be scheduled every 30 minutes
- For information about booking a show click here
For more information or to book a performance